Solid sterling silver post-style earrings feature a genuine diamond at the center of three swirled bands. Plated in 24K gold and rose gold. Gift box.
Measure 1/2" H
- $99.00 US
- $9.98 US
It is said that the original Lover's Knot was created by sailors in the 16th century to remind them of their loves while they were at sea. Now, this timeless symbol has been realized in a sparkling declaration of love with the Lover's Knot Diamond Earrings, a fine jewelry design available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. Reminiscent of the romantic "going-away" gift for her in the 16th century, these elegant post earrings celebrate a love that lasts a lifetime.
Handcrafted in solid sterling silver, these stunning earrings feature a genuine diamond at the center. Three delicate bands, one plated in rose gold and one plated in 24K gold, appear to swirl towards the center diamond to represent today, tomorrow and always. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Order now!
- Commemorate a forever love with the Lovers Knot Diamond Earrings, a fine jewelry design available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Inspired by the knot sailors tied in the 16th century to remind them of their loves while they were at sea
- Handcrafted in solid sterling silver with a genuine diamond at each center
- Post-style earrings each feature three bands, one plated in 24K gold and one plated in rose gold, swirling towards the center diamond to represent today, tomorrow and always
- Arrives in a custom presentation case, perfect for safekeeping or gift giving
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measure 1/2" H; 1.3 cm H