Limited-edition Heirloom Porcelain® commemorative plate featuring the royal couple. Hand-set simulated jewels recall the legacy engagement ring!
Measures 7-1/2" in diameter
- $39.99 US
- $8.99 US
The world held its breath on November 16, 2010, as Charles, Prince of Wales, at last announced the engagement of his son Prince William to Catherine "Kate" Middleton of London, a commoner. Celebrate Britain's real-life Cinderella story come true with the limited-edition Prince William and Kate Middleton "A Royal Engagement" collector plate, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
Handcrafted of lustrous Heirloom Porcelain®, the Prince William and Kate Middleton engagement collector plate showcases stunning simulated sapphires and settings that recall Kate Middleton's legacy engagement ring. Lavished with hundreds of shimmering simulated diamonds, it is graced with a genuine platinum border and an elegant scalloped design. Its vivid image captures the royal couple's joy on site at Windsor Castle. High demand is expected in anticipation of the Prince William and Kate Middleton royal wedding, so don't delay. Order now!
- Share the Celebration of this Historic Engagement with the Royal Engagement collector plate, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Commemorates the announcement of Prince William and Kate Middleton's engagement on November 16, 2010
- Handcrafted Heirloom Porcelain® collector plate features a vivid image of the royal couple's joy on site at Windsor Castle
- Simulated sapphires and settings recall Princess Diana's heirloom engagement ring
- Scalloped design features a platinum border and is lavished with hundreds of shimmering simulated diamonds
- Edition limited to 95 firing days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 7-1/2" in diameter; 19.1 cm in diameter