One-of-a-kind pendant necklace, individually carved of genuine onyx, with 2 sterling silver-plated feathers, eagle sculpt, 2 onyx cabochons. Gift box.
Pendant measures 1-1/2" H; chain measures 20" L;
- $79.00 US
- $8.98 US
Arrowheads are among the most recognized artifacts in the world, iconic emblems of Native American history and culture. Now, this one-of-a-kind eagle arrowhead pendant necklace honors the time-honored traditions and skills that produced arrowheads, and enhances that tribute with the powerful image of a soaring eagle, a symbol of power and vision.
This extraordinary fine jewelry is available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. Each unique pendant features a genuine onyx arrowhead that is individually carved and handcrafted so no two are alike. An antiqued sterling silver-plated sculpt of a soaring eagle adorns the arrowhead, highlighted by "wrapped" wire detailing at the top, two genuine black onyx cabochons and two sterling silver-plated feathers. A velvet jewelry pouch and gift box complete the presentation of this striking Native American-inspired jewelry. Strong demand is expected, so don't delay - order now!
- A one-of-a-kind eagle arrowhead pendant necklace inspired by Native American craftsmanship and traditions, a fine jewelry design exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Each unique pendant features a genuine onyx arrowhead that has been individually carved and handcrafted so no two are alike
- An antiqued sterling silver-plated sculpt of a soaring eagle - an ancient symbol of power and vision - embellishes the arrowhead
- The top of the pendant is "wrapped" with wire-look detailing and adorned with a genuine black onyx cabochon and two sterling silver-plated feathers
- The bail of this striking pendant necklace features a second genuine black onyx cabochon, and hangs from a bold sterling silver-plated chain
- Arrives in a velvet jewelry pouch and gift box perfect for gift giving
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Pendant measures 1-1/2" H; 3.8 cm H; chain measures 20" L; 50.8 cm L