Limited edition. A first-ever storytelling snowglobe with swirling snow, a lighted storyhouse that opens, and a classic recording by Thomas Kinkade.
Measures 8-1/4" H
- $129.99 US
- $14.99 US
Remember the wonder and excitement of Christmas Eve when you were a child? Now, this Thomas Kinkade Christmas snowglobe recaptures that magical feeling in a flurry of snow, light, and sound! A first-ever masterpiece snowglobe available only from The Bradford Exchange and inspired by the Victorian art of Mr. Kinkade, this beautifully handcrafted, meticulously detailed holiday treasure boasts an exclusive interactive design filled with delightful surprises.
The wonder begins with a classic snowglobe atop an illuminated fully sculptural storyhouse that swings open. Inside the collectible snowglobe, Santa guides his sleigh above the rooftop. At the flip of a switch, snow swirls automatically inside the snowglobe and warm lights set the storyhouse aglow, illuminating the lavishly detailed story scene inside. And all this is highlighted by a classic recording of Thomas Kinkade narrating the beloved tale, "'Twas the Night Before Christmas." Christmas decor this spectacular is sure to become a focal point in your holiday home, but strong demand is expected for this limited-edition treasure, so don't delay. Order now!
- A magnificent first-ever masterpiece snowglobe boasting an exclusive interactive design that unites a classic snowglobe, illuminated sculptural storyhouse that swings open, plus a classic recording of Thomas Kinkade, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- This heirloom-quality storytelling snowglobe is handcrafted and hand-painted in exquisite detail, from Santa and his sleigh and reindeers inside the snowglobe to the lavishly detailed story scene inside the storyhouse
- In an original design feature, the storyhouse opens on a hinge to reveal the story scene inside, complete with Thomas Kinkade's prized holiday artwork above the mantel, faithfully recreated in vivid color and detail
- It lights up and much more! At the flip of a switch, 6 golden LED lights illuminate the storyhouse inside and out, snow swirls automatically inside the snowglobe, and a classic recording of Thomas Kinkaide narrating "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" fills the air
- 3-way switch lets you choose between different combinations of light, narration, and swirling snow
- Perfect addition to your "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" Christmas decor, or wonderful holiday gift for someone special
- AC adapter included; or use 3 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Edition strictly limited to 120 crafting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 8-1/4" H; 21 cm H
©2011 The Bradford Exchange