First-ever hand-blown glass with glowing Thomas Kinkade village sculpture inside, sparkling simulated gems and glitter outside. Limited edition.
Measures approximately 3" H x 3" to 6" W
- $39.99 US
- $7.99 US
All year long you look forward to the holidays, a time to deck the walls and halls of your home with glittering glamour and shimmering style. Now you can take your decorating to a glorious new level with this first-ever Thomas Kinkade Christmas hand-blown glass sculpture: Together for the Holidays. Only from The Bradford Exchange, this heirloom-quality holiday masterpiece radiates with unique style and the fine artistry of the Painter of Light.
Recalling the shape of a traditional Christmas ornament, this limited-edition hand-blown glass sculpture is lavished with 15 glistening simulated jewels, elegant swirls of glitter, and a real fabric bow. The miniature village tucked inside is a fully sculpted, hand-painted holiday scene, recreated from Thomas Kinkade's celebrated holiday artwork. Best of all, it glows with golden light and shimmering new-fallen "snow" that will make all of your Thomas Kinkade Christmas decorations sparkle. Strong demand is expected, so don't delay - order now!
- A masterpiece first-ever Thomas Kinkade Christmas hand-blown glass sculpture featuring a miniature village inside, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Heirloom-quality sculpture is reminiscent of the shape of a traditional Christmas tree ornament
- Nestled inside this hand-blown glass sculpture is a hand-painted, fully sculptural village scene with glittering "snow," recreated from Thomas Kinkade's celebrate holiday artwork
- Lights up! Warm LED illumination glows from the building's windows and is beautifully reflected by the surrounding glass
- Glistens with 15 sparkling simulated jewels, elegant swirls of glitter, and features a lavish real fabric bow
- A must-have holiday masterpiece that takes your Thomas Kinkade Christmas decorations to a new level
- Edition strictly limited to 120 crafting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 3" H x 3" to 6" W; 7.6 cm H x 7.6 cm to 15.2 cm W
©2012 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.