Limited edition! First-ever cuckoo clock with two genuine U.S. Indian Head Nickels. Featuring Al Agnew art, wood case, accurate quartz movement.
Measures 24" H x 5" D, including hanging pendulum and weights
- $199.95 US
- $23.99 US
One of the most highly coveted U.S. coins for collectors, the Indian Head Nickel symbolizes a time when Western legends were born. Now, this first-ever U.S. Indian Head Nickel cuckoo clock offers a unique opportunity to own and showcase not just one, but two authentic U.S. Indian Head Nickels, each an authentic piece of Wild West history transported through time for you to enjoy every hour of every day.
A Bradford Exchange exclusive, this quartz-driven wooden clock is handcrafted, boasting a classic cuckoo clock design. Sculpted adornments abound, from the bison that crowns the clock, to the intricate detailing around clock face with its Indian Head Nickel artwork. Beneath the clock face shines the word "Liberty," flanked by two genuine U.S. Indian Head Nickels, one showing its obverse design, the other its reverse design. Acclaimed artist Al Agnew's powerful "Home of the Free" artwork fills the bottom panel of the clock, expertly recreated in vivid color and detail. Hanging below the clock is a brass-toned pendulum and two decorative pine cone "weights." A sculpted cuckoo emerges from miniature doors above the clock face to announce each hour. Strong demand is expected for this authentic U.S. Indian Head Nickel cuckoo clock, so don't waste a single moment. Order now!
- Own a part of the Wild West with this first-ever authentic U.S. Indian Head Nickel cuckoo clock, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Acclaimed artist Al Agnew's powerful vision of bison thundering across the open plains, "Home of the Free," is showcased on the clock's bottom panel, expertly recreated in vivid color and detail
- Beneath the clock face shines the word "Liberty," flanked by two genuine U.S. Indian Head Nickels, one showcasing its famous obverse design with a composite portrait of three great Native American chiefs, the other its reverse design featuring an American bison
- The cabinet of this collectible clock features a classic design and is handcrafted of wood, with sculpted artist's resin adornments
- A bold sculptural bison crowns the clock, while Indian Head Nickel artwork is featured on the face, framed by classic sculptural adornments
- An accurate quartz movement drives this extraordinary clock, including the gently swinging brass-toned pendulum that hangs below, flanked by two decorative pine cone "weights"
- A sculptural cuckoo emerges from miniature doors above the clock face to announce each hour
- Requires 2 "D" batteries and 1 "AA" battery (not included)
- Features a built-in hanging device for immediate display
- Edition strictly limited to 295 crafting days, so order now!
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 24" H x 5" D, including hanging pendulum and weights; 61 cm H x 12.7 cm D
©2012 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.