Limited edition. Officially-licensed porcelain music box sports uniform and logos of the Red Sox. Plays "Take Me Out to the Ball Game."
Measures 4-1/2" L
- $39.98 US
- $7.99 US
Since 1901, fans of the Boston Red Sox have had the bug for baseball! Celebrate this all-star MLB team with this Boston Red Sox Love Bug Heirloom Porcelain Music Box. Officially licensed by Major League Baseball Properties, Inc. and available in a limited edition from The Bradford Exchange, this musical tribute is as cute as a bug in its red team "uniform" complete with Red Sox logos and a team baseball cap.
This Boston Red Sox collectible music box is handcrafted of lustrous, hand-glazed Heirloom Porcelain® for lasting beauty and enduring quality. The bright red shell opens on a silvery Limoges-style hinge with an MLB logo clasp. Plus, it plays "Take Me Out to The Ball Game" at the turn of a key. Make a perfect addition to your own Red Sox memorabilia or a spirited gift for a fellow Boston Red Sox fan. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't wait. Order now!
- Show pride in this winning MLB team with the Boston Red Sox Love Bug Heirloom Porcelain Music Box, available from The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball Properties, Inc.
- Expertly handcrafted of lustrous, hand-glazed Heirloom Porcelain® for lasting beauty and enduring quality
- Collectible music box features a love bug suited up for play in a Red Sox uniform covered with official team logos and colors - it even wears a Red Sox baseball cap in midnight navy
- Shell opens on a silvery Limoges-style hinge with a clasp featuring the official MLB logo in a silvery finish
- Plays "Take Me Out to the Ball Game"
- Perfect Boston Red Sox collectible for you or a special Red Sox fan
- Edition strictly limited to 95 firing days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate authenticating your music box is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Measures 4-1/2" L; 11.4 cm L
©2012 The Bradford Exchange