Custom-designed golden faux leather handbag features silhouettes of Elvis®, his replica signature, key fob with TCB® charm and more.
Measures 16" W x 9" H
- $99.95 US
- $12.99 US
Here's a handbag that really rocks! Elvis Presley® fans and fashionistas alike are sure to fall in love with this spectacular faux leather purse, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
This custom-designed Elvis® handbag features an elegant golden finish adorned with black silhouette art of Elvis, bright red hearts, and a vivid red replica of Elvis' signature. The roomy interior features a soft twill lining with two zippered pockets and an open top pocket - perfect for a cell phone or a favorite lipstick. Twin braided handles, gleaming metal strap rings, and a magnetic snap add practical style. And the perfect finishing touch? A detachable key fob with a sparkling, sculpted TCB® charm! For yourself or as a fabulous gift for a special Elvis fan, this handbag makes a star-worthy fashion statement, but strong demand is expected, so hurry. Order now!
- A fashion-forward custom-designed Elvis handbag honoring the King of Rock 'n' Roll®, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licensed by Elvis Presley Enterprises, Inc.
- This beautifully crafted faux leather Elvis® handbag features an elegant golden finish adorned with black silhouette art of Elvis in performance, a sprinkling of bright red hearts, and a vivid red replica of Elvis' signature
- Also features twin braided handles attached to metal strap rings and a magnetic snap closure
- As practical as it is fashionable, the roomy, twill-lined interior of this eye-catching bag organizes your belongings with 2 zippered pockets and an open top pocket that's perfect for a cell-phone, paper and pen, or a favorite lipstick
- Detachable key fob hangs from a strap ring and features a sparkling sculpted TCB® charm
- A fashion-forward accessory for you or a fabulous gift for a special Elvis fan
- 90-day Money-Back Guarantee
- Measures 16" W x 9" H; 40.6 cm W x 22.9 cm H
©2011 The Bradford Exchange