Artistic bag features artist Roma Basu's custom painting "Orchid Sunset," hand-painted by her skilled artisans and hand-signed by the artist.
Measures 10" W x 9" H
- $149.95 US
- $10.99 US
Roma Basu began painting one-of-a-kind handbags over 20 years ago in Kilkata, India. Today, her unique technique is practiced by a select group of her trained Anuschka artisans. Now you can own an original Roma Basu bag, created exclusively for The Bradford Exchange, and graced with her painting, "Orchid Sunset," showcasing her vibrant color-layering style.
Available only from The Bradford Exchange, this artistic bag is crafted of top-grain leather in sienna brown with antique brass hardware, then hand-painted and signed featuring her renowned color-layering technique exclusive to all Basu bags. No two are exactly alike! This stylish bag has flat side pockets with antique brass nailheads and eyelets, a back zipper pocket and an adjustable shoulder strap. The polyester lining has an inside zippered pocket and accessory pocket. Strong demand is expected. Order now!
- Vibrant one-of-a-kind hand-painted leather purse featuring Orchid Sunset artistry of Roma Basu, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Roma Basu began painting one-of-a-kind handbags over 20 years ago in Kolkata, India. Today her unique color-layering technique is practiced by a select group of her trained artisans and is exclusive to all Basu bags. No two are exactly the same!
- Roma's gifted Anuschka artisans individually paint each artistic bag by hand and each is hand-signed
- Custom-designed in top grain sienna brown leather with antique brass hardware and polyester lining. Imported.
- Adjustable shoulder strap provides over-the-shoulder or crossbody carrying, plus two flat side pockets, a back zipper pocket and two inside pockets add to the versatility and functionality of this stylish purse
- 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Measures 10" W x 9" H; 25.4 cm W x 22.9 com H
©2011 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.