Italian charm bracelet with 17 interchangeable wildlife art charms by John Seerey-Lester, a panda charm and gift box. Portion of proceeds is donated.
Measures 5/8" W; expandable bracelet fits most wrists
- $99.00 US
- $9.98 US
Go a little wild and wear a fine jewelry statement that also helps support the preservation of wildlife! This fashionable Italian charm bracelet features 17 interchangeable stainless steel charms graced with the stunning wildlife portraits of award-winning artist John Seerey-Lester, a fine jewelry design exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
This lovely wildlife jewelry is the perfect palette to showcase the breathtaking artistry of this acclaimed wildlife artist - each handcrafted charm features unique art in full color and stunning detail. A precious panda charm hangs from the large center link that showcases a mother panda with her cub. It's a wonderful way to show your appreciation for nature and help make a difference, as a portion of the proceeds from each bracelet will be donated to help preserve animal life and the Earth's resources! This Italian charm bracelet arrives ready to wear in a velvet jewelry pouch and gift box. Strong demand is expected. Order now!
- Go a little wild and wear this fashionable Italian charm bracelet graced with the art of award-winning artist John Seerey-Lester, a fine jewelry design available only from The Bradford Exchange
- A portion of the proceeds from each bracelet sold will be donated to preserve animal life and the Earth's resources
- 17 handcrafted interchangeable stainless steel charms serve as the perfect palette to showcase the stunning wildlife portraits in full-color detail of John Seerey-Lester
- This lovely wildlife jewelry features a precious panda charm which hangs from the large center link that showcases a mother panda with her cub
- Arrives all put together and ready to wear in a velvet jewelry pouch and gift box, perfect for safekeeping and gift-giving
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 5/8" W; 1.6 cm W. Expandable bracelet fits most wrists
©2011 The Bradford Exchange.