Handcrafted Native American-inspired dog tag necklace with sterling silver-plated eagle motifs set against genuine black onyx inlay. Gift box.
Pendant measures 1-3/4" H; chain measures 24" L
- $99.00 US
- $9.98 US
Native American folklore tells us that, because eagles fly closer to the heavens than any other creature on earth, they are powerful spirit messengers. Now, this handsome Sedona Spirit Pendant Necklace unites the symbolic power of the eagle with the rich colors of Arizona's stunning Sedona desert landscape and the bold look of a dog tag to create a truly original Native American-inspired fine jewelry design, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. It's the perfect way to bring the spirituality, rugged beauty, and strength of nature into every day.
The vibrant Sedona spirit is magnificently incorporated into every detail of this handcrafted dog tag pendant necklace. A masterfully sculpted bald eagle profile gives the dog tag a stirring presence, enhanced by a second eagle flying above, and detailed eagle feathers, all gleaming with sterling silver plating and set against a custom-cut genuine black onyx inlay. Special Native American-inspired design details include a hand-enameled border accent that wraps around the pendant in the warm earth tones of the Sedona landscape. Even the bail of the pendant has a unique whip-stitch pattern. A striking piece of men's jewelry to own and wear, the Sedona Spirit Pendant Necklace also makes an impressive gift, and strong demand is expected. Don't delay, order now!
- The symbolic power of the bald eagle is united with the rich colors of Arizona's stunning Sedona desert landscape in this Native American-inspired dog tag pendant necklace, a fine jewelry design exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- A masterfully sculpted bald eagle profile gives this handcrafted dog tag a stirring presence, enhanced by a second eagle flying above, along with detailed eagle feathers
- The finely sculptural eagle and feathers all gleam with sterling silver plating, and are set against a custom-cut genuine black onyx inlay
- Native American-inspired design details include a hand-enameled border accent that wraps around the pendant in the warm earth tones of the Sedona landscape
- Even the bail of this bold pendant necklace boasts a unique whip-stitch pattern
- Arrives in a jewelry pouch and custom gift box, perfect for safekeeping or gift-giving
- Accompanied by a Certificate authenticating your pendant necklace is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Pendant measures 1-3/4" H; 4.4 cm H; sterling silver-plated chain measures 24" L; 61 cm L