Limited edition! First-ever presentation of an all-new Al Agnew wolf art montage on a handcrafted multi-dimensional Native American-inspired clock.
Measures 24" H;
- $124.95 US
- $15.99 US
It was by watching the wolf that many ancient humans learned to survive long journeys and unforgiving lands. The wise wolf taught man to be ever watchful, ever brave, every moment of the day. Now, for the first time ever, this multi-dimensional wolf art wall clock presents an all-new montage from famed wildlife artist Al Agnew, in a limited edition exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
This limited-edition Native American-inspired wall clock is handcrafted into the shape of a tribal shield, topped by faux fur and suspended from a sculpted resin hanger hand-painted to look like antlers. Al Agnew's stunning imagery is faithfully recreated on the clock's wooden face, enhanced by golden clock hands and numbers and surrounded by bas-relief sculpted accents that are carefully cast in artist's resin and hand-painted as well. Leather strapping, real feathers and sculptural beads adorn the sides. Another similarly adorned shield-shaped sculpture is suspended below the first, and showcases even more of Mr. Agnew's wolf art. Very strong demand is expected for this accurate quartz, fine-quality timepiece, so don't delay. Order now!
- A breathtaking Native American-inspired wall clock showcasing, for the first time ever, an all-new wolf art montage from famed award-winning wildlife artist Al Agnew, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Mr. Agnew's acclaimed imagery is presented in a captivating montage that has never before been available, but is now faithfully recreated on the wooden face of this tribal shield-shaped wall clock
- This multi-dimensional wolf art wall clock is handcrafted of intricately detailed wood and artist's resin, with gleaming golden clock hands and numbers and an accurate quartz movement
- The clock is suspended from a sculpted, hand-painted hanger with the look of real antlers and surrounded by bas-relief, hand-painted Native American-inspired accents, leather strapping, real feathers and sculptural beads
- Another similarly adorned shield-shaped sculpture is suspended below the first, showcasing even more of Mr. Agnew's wolf art
- Requires 2 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Features a built-in hanging device for immediate display
- Edition strictly limited to 295 casting days, so order now!
- Accompanied with a Certificate authenticating your clock is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Measures 24" H; 61 cm H
©2011 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.