Limited-edition illuminated panorama marks 100-year anniversary of Red Sox ballpark. Historic images are crated on stained glass.
Measures 20" W x 15-3/4" H
- $199.95 US
- $21.99 US
On April 20, 1912, the turnstiles opened for the very first time at Fenway Park. Now, a century later, this beloved MLB ballpark, home to the Boston Red Sox, is considered one of baseball's crown jewels. Now you can relive some historic moments in the shadow of the Green Monster with The "Fenway Park - 100 Years" Illuminating Stained Glass Panorama and add a stunning addition to your Boston Red Sox or MLB wall decor. Take yourself out to the ballgame anytime you please with vignettes of views inside and outside of Fenway Park, all surrounding a sweeping panoramic view of pre-game pageantry, as seen from behind the Boston Red Sox home plate.
Officially licensed by Major League Baseball Properties, Inc. and available from The Bradford Exchange, this 100-year anniversary Fenway Park panorama is crafted on vibrant stained glass for lasting color and detail, and superior luminosity. Framed in mahogany-toned wood, it illuminates from within at the touch of a switch, creating a dramatic Fenway Park presentation for your wall decor. Finished with a brass-toned title plaque, this limited-edition collectible is likely to be very highly sought after by Fenway Park collectors, and it makes a great gift for Boston Red Sox fans. Don't miss this opportunity of the century - order now!
- Light up the 100-year anniversary of the Boston Red Sox historic MLB ballpark with this collectible stained-glass panorama, available from The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball Properties, Inc.
- Crafted on vibrant stained glass for lasting color and detail, including a marbleized border around the main image montage, to suggest a bright blue sky
- Vignettes of historic views inside and outside of Fenway Park surround the central image - a sweeping full-color panoramic view of pre-game pageantry, as seen behind the Boston Red Sox home plate
- Lights Up! 10 LED lights within the frame illuminate this Fenway Park anniversary tribute with the touch of a switch
- Handsomely framed in mahogany-toned wood and finished with a bronze-toned title plaque that reads "Fenway Park 100 Years"
- A perfect addition to your MLB or sports-themed wall decor; makes a great gift for Boston Red Sox fans too
- Arrives fully assembled and ready for display and it conveniently plugs into a standard household outlet
- Edition strictly limited to 95 firing days, so order now
- Accompanied with a Certificate authenticating your collectible as an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Measures 20" W x 15-3/4" H; 50.8 cm W x 40 cm H
©2012 The Bradford Exchange All rights reserved