Edition limited to 1,000! Handcrafted historically accurate Confederate soldier sculpture with banner quoting General "Stonewall" Jackson.
Measures 12-1/2" H
- $99.95 US
- $14.99 US
The roughly one million infantry soldiers of the Confederacy, most in their early 20s, possessed courage that belied their years. Now this dynamic Civil War soldier sculpture honors their memory and their mettle with bold dignity, outstanding historical accuracy and unmatched pride. A Bradford Exchange exclusive, this Pride of the South sculpture is a masterful handcrafted, hand-painted, historically accurate tribute to those young heroes, and is sure to take a place of honor in any Civil War enthusiast's prized collection.
You are certain to be captivated by this extraordinary, fully dimensional portrait of a Confederate foot soldier in a rare moment of calm. Period details include the soldier's Kepi hat, Springfield rifle, cartridge box, haversack, blanket roll and much more. Rising up behind the main figure is a metal banner bearing the C.S.A. insignia and an inspirational quote from General "Stonewall" Jackson. A walnut-toned display base with a metal title plaque completes this stirring salute. Do not delay; strong demand is expected and the edition is strictly limited to 1,000. Order now!
- An historically accurate, fully dimensional limited-edition Civil War soldier sculpture honoring the roughly one million infantrymen of the Confederacy, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Standing over a foot tall, this masterful Pride of the South sculpture is handcrafted and hand-painted in remarkable detail, expertly portraying a Confederate foot soldier in a rare moment of calm
- Impressive period details include the soldier's Kepi hat, Springfield rifle, cartridge box, haversack, blanket roll, knapsack, canteen, and even his tin cup
- Flanking the main figure and rising up from a rocky landscape, a metal banner bears the C.S.A. (Confederate States of America) insignia at the top and an inspirational quote from General "Stonewall" Jackson
- A walnut-toned display base with a metal title plaque completes this stirring salute
- Edition limited to 1,000, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 12-1/2" H; 31.8 cm H