Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Porcelain Collector Plate
Limited edition. Heirloom Porcelain® plate celebrates her diamond jubilee with a stunning portrait, 22K gold trim and 175 simulated jewels.
Measures 7-1/2" in diameter
- $49.99 US
- $9.99 US
Since Queen Elizabeth II ascended the throne on February 6, 1952, Her Majesty has been a constant source of inspiration and encouragement to her people, and to the world. Now, share in the excitement and pageantry of her 60th year of royal service with the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Collector Plate, a fine art edition exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
Commemorating one of the most highly anticipated royal events to date, this stunning Queen Elizabeth II collectible forever immortalizes her regal grace and beauty with an enduring portrait as the centerpiece. Masterfully handcrafted in Heirloom Porcelain®, this limited-edition collector plate is enhanced with a scalloped border overflowing with 175 hand-set clear and golden-hued simulated jewels, plus a generous double rim of gleaming 22K gold. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Order now!
- Share in her Royal Majesty's 60th year of service with the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Collector Plate, a fine art edition exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Handcrafted of lustrous Heirloom Porcelain® and features a vivid portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, forever immortalizing her regal grace and beauty
- Scalloped border features 175 hand-set clear and golden-hued simulated jewels, plus a generous double rim of gleaming 22K gold
- Edition limited to 95 firing days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 7-1/2" in diameter; 19.1 cm in diameter