First-of-its-kind limited-edition Native American-inspired wall decor takes the form of a ceremonial headdress. Artwork by Chuck Ren, feathers, more.
Measures approximately 8" W x 9-1/4" H
- $39.95 US
- $7.99 US
There was a time when young warriors called upon the spirits to guide and protect them, and to bless them with the gifts of strength and bravery. Now this thrilling first-of-its-kind Native American-inspired wall decor honors those ancient traditions, showcasing a powerful portrait of a warrior on horseback by renowned artist Chuck Ren.
Available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, this limited-edition masterwork is sculpted in the likeness of a ceremonial headdress and exquisitely handcrafted in artist's resin for intricate detail. Chuck Ren's artwork is faithfully reproduced in vivid color and detail. Real feathers, hand-painted beadwork, and Native American-inspired accents add even more bold drama. Strong demand is expected for this distinctive Native American-inspired wall decor, so don't delay. Order now!
- Honor ancient traditions of strength and bravery with this bold Native American-inspired wall decor, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Renowned artist Chuck Ren's vision of a young warrior seeking spiritual guidance is faithfully reproduced in vivid color and detail on this thrilling masterwork
- This distinctive wall decor is sculpted in the likeness of a ceremonial headdress and exquisitely handcrafted in artist's resin for intricate detail
- Real feathers, hand-painted beadwork and Native American-inspired accents add even more bold drama
- Premiere issue in the Spirits Of The Warrior Wall Decor Collection
- Edition limited to 295 casting days, so order now
- Accompanied by a Certificate authenticating your wall decor is an original design from The Bradford Exchange
- Measures approximately 8" W x 9-1/4" H; 20.3 cm W x 23.5 cm H