A FIRST! Teacup and saucer set showcases Hautman Brothers prestigious art of six different birds. FREE display chest included. Limited-edition.
Measures 2-3/8" H; display chest measures 8" H x 11-3/4" W
- $79.99 US
- $10.99 US
Birds are one of nature's most beautiful creatures. Their presence reminds us of all the wonderful delights from Mother Nature. Now, you can celebrate six of America's most-loved birds with striking bird art by the Hautman Brothers showcased on a first-ever stunning 12-piece teacup and saucer set, available in a limited edition only from The Bradford Exchange.
Expertly handcrafted in triple-fired Heirloom Porcelain®, this delightful 12-piece set includes six hand-glazed demi-tasse teacups and six coordinating saucers featuring the Hautman Brothers award-winning artwork of cardinals, goldfinches, bluebirds, chickadees, blue jays and ruby-throated hummingbirds. A graceful golden leaf border accents the tapered teacups while the golden-rimmed saucers showcase a charming leaf, bird's nest and egg design. Plus, this colorful teacup and saucer set comes in a FREE designer display chest featuring more coordinating Hautman Brothers art, which is a work of art in itself and elegantly stores and protects your set. Strong demand is expected. Order now!
- Nature's winged jewels inspire striking bird art by the Hautman Brothers showcased in this first-ever teacup and saucer set, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Expertly handcrafted in triple-fired Heirloom Porcelain®, this stunning 12-piece set includes 6 hand-glazed demi-tasse teacups and 6 coordinating saucers featuring Jim. Joe and Robert Hautman's award-winning artwork of the cardinal, goldfinch, bluebird, chickadee, blue jay and ruby-throated hummingbird
- A graceful golden leaf border accents the tapered teacups while the golden-rimmed saucers showcase a delightful leaf, bird's nest and egg design
- FREE designer display chest included! The Hautman Brothers inspiring artwork graces the chest, which offers secure, attractive storage and is a work of art in itself
- Hand washing recommended. Do not use in microwave
- Edition limited to 95 firing days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 2-3/8" H; 6 cm H; display chest measures 8" H x 11-3/4" W; 20.3 cm H x 29.8 cm W
©2012 The Bradford Exchange