"Illuminating Spirits" Day-To-Night Stained-Glass Wall Clock
First-ever limited-edition day-to-night illuminated stained-glass clock with Robin Koni's Native American-inspired art. Automatic or manual settings.
Measures approximately 18" in diameter
- $139.95 US
- $16.99 US
Witness a moment of ancient power as a young woman uses her dreamcatcher to seek the spiritual guidance of the mighty wolf, and, in an instant, day turns to night. Now, this Native American-inspired vision comes to life in the first-ever transitioning stained-glass wall clock featuring the dramatic imagery of acclaimed artist Robin Koni.
Available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, this limited-edition wall clock illuminates Robin Koni's visionary artwork through a dramatic, day-into-night lighting transformation. As the room dims, LED lights automatically change color, shifting the stained-glass face of the clock from day to night views. You can also change the lights manually with the flip of a switch. Against this striking background, classic Roman numerals mark the hours, and graceful golden hands keep accurate time with a precision quartz movement. High demand is expected for this unique wall clock, so don't delay. Order now!
- Witness a moment of spiritual revelation with this unique illuminated stained-glass wall clock featuring the Native American-inspired imagery of acclaimed artist Robin Koni, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Robin Koni's radiant vision of a young woman with a dreamcatcher seeking guidance from sacred white wolf spirits is reproduced in vivid color and detail on a single sheet of stained glass, creating the clock's dramatic face
- It lights up and changes from day to night views! Built-in LED lights illuminate the scene from behind, changing color to transition the scene from vibrant daylight to a mystically glowing night view
- Transitioning lights operate automatically or manually with the flip of a switch
- Handsome walnut-finished real wood frame complements the illuminated artwork
- Classic Roman numerals mark the hours and graceful golden hands keep accurate time with a precision quartz movement
- Powered by AC adapter (included)
- Hanging device included for easy, immediate display
- Edition limited to 95 firing days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with a Certificate authenticating your clock is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Measures approximately 18" in diameter; 45.7 cm in diameter
©2011 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.