Hand-cast sculpture with gleaming chrome accents, patriotic front bumper, accurate quartz movement. Lights up, horn sounds. Limited edition of 5,000!
Measures 11" W x 14" H x 6" D
- $139.95 US
- $16.99 US
With a design that can endure the toughest of elements, there's no doubt that Big Rigs own the road! Now, celebrate the kings of the highway with the How America Rolls Wall Clock, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. At over a foot high, this semi-truck wall clock is a timely tribute to the truck drivers who keep America moving!
Featuring dimensional hand-cast sculpture with gleaming chrome accents, this truck wall clock salutes America's truckers with a patriotic front bumper, complete with a "USA-1" license plate and "How America Rolls." This precision timepiece is powered by accurate analog quartz movement and at the top of every hour, a horn sounds and headlights illuminate! Strong demand is anticipated and the edition is limited to only 5,000 worldwide, so don't delay. Order now!
- Celebrate the kings of the highway with the How America Rolls Wall Clock, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Dimensional semi-truck clock features hand-cast sculpture with gleaming chrome accents and is powered by accurate analog quartz movement
- Lights up and the horn sounds! At the top of every hour, the headlights illuminate and a horn sounds (includes a 3-way switch)
- Patriotic bumper showcases a "USA-1" license plate and "How America Rolls" across the front
- Powered by 1 "AA" battery and 3 "AAA" batteries (not included)
- Edition limited to only 5,000 clocks worldwide, so order now!
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 11" W x 14" H x 6" D; 27.9 cm W x 35.6 cm H x 15.2 cm D