First-ever Thomas Kinkade Irish Santa recites the classic poem "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" in an Irish brogue. Illuminated limited edition!
Measures 9-1/2" H
- $124.99 US
- $14.99 US
Legend says that Christmas is a bit different on the Emerald Isle. Now the cheer of a high-spirited Irish Christmas inspires a first-ever Thomas Kinkade talking Santa Claus centerpiece: An Irish Night Before Christmas. Festively illuminated and lavished with symbols of Ireland, this collectible Santa sculpture narrates the classic holiday poem "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" in a rich Irish brogue. It's an attention-grabbing masterpiece that's sure to be the focal point of your family's Christmas decor.
Available exclusively in a limited edition from The Bradford Exchange, this Thomas Kinkade talking Santa Claus decoration is expertly handcrafted with rich fabrics, luxurious faux fur trim, wire spectacles and a soft, snowy white beard. Symbols of Ireland abound, including shamrocks, Celtic knots and crosses, the claddagh, and charming Irish gifts. Plus, a gallery frame above the fireplace illuminates Thomas Kinkade's "Emerald Isle Cottage" artwork at the flip of a switch; the tree and candle light up as well. Don't miss this spectacular addition to your Irish Christmas decor. Fervent demand is likely, so order now!
- Celebrate the festive spirit of Ireland with the first-ever Thomas Kinkade An Irish Night Before Christmas Talking Santa centerpiece, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- This innovative Thomas Kinkade holiday sculpture is meticulously handcrafted of artist's resin and hand-painted in vibrant colors, including emerald greens and rich gold
- Brimming with symbols of Ireland - traditional interwoven designs, shamrocks, Celtic knot patterns, the claddagh, a shillelagh, harp and more
- Irish Santa sports a faux-fur-trimmed green suit, a soft, touchable beard, and wire spectacles
- Santa talks! Flip a switch and listen as Santa recites the timeless poem "'Twas the Night Before Christmas," in a charming Irish brogue
- Lights up! 9 golden LEDs illuminate Thomas Kinkade's framed "Emerald Isle Cottage" artwork, as well as the candle and Christmas tree
- Mahogany-finished base features a traditional Irish interwoven design and a golden name plate
- The ultimate Irish Santa Claus and a high-spirited addition to your Christmas decor, sure to be cherished and passed down for generations
- Powered by 3 "AAA" batteries (not included)
- Edition limited to 120 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with a matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 9-1/2" H; 24.1 cm H
©2012 The Bradford Exchange.