First-of-a-kind limited-edition lifelike sculptural hummingbird showcases Thomas Kinkade's award-winning "Garden of Prayer" artwork on its wings.
Measures approximately 6-1/2" W x 6" H
- $50.00 US
- $9.99 US
The wonder of a hummingbird hovering over a brilliant hibiscus blossom can refresh our spirits and lift our hearts. Now, invite that beauty into your home with this first-of-its-kind limited-edition Thomas Kinkade hummingbird sculpture, a visual celebration of a single miraculous moment in nature, perfectly capturing a jewel-like hummingbird in flight above a delicate hibiscus blossom.
Available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, this fully dimensional collectible hummingbird sculpture is handcrafted and hand-painted by master artisans. Thomas Kinkade's beloved "Garden of Prayer" artwork is showcased on the hummingbird's outstretched wings, faithfully reproduced in brilliant color and detail. A handsome mahogany-finished display base with a silvery title plaque adds an elegant presence to this breathtaking treasure. It's sure to be a centerpiece in your home, but strong demand is expected, so don't wait. Order now!
- A stunning first-of-its-kind Thomas Kinkade hummingbird sculpture celebrating nature's small miracles with "Garden of Prayer" art, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Thomas Kinkade's award-winning "Garden of Prayer" artwork is faithfully reproduced in brilliant color and detail on the hummingbird's outstretched wings
- This collectible hummingbird sculpture is fully dimensional, handcrafted of artist's resin by master artisans and hand-painted in lifelike detail, perfectly capturing a jewel-like hummingbird hovering over a delicate hibiscus blossom
- A handsome, mahogany-finished base with a silvery title plaque adds an impressive, elegant presence to this breathtaking treasure
- This Thomas Kinkade hummingbird sculpture is sure to be a centerpiece in your home, or it makes a spectacular gift for someone special
- Premiere issue in the Thomas Kinkade Garden Wonders Sculpture Collection
- Edition limited to 295 casting days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 6-1/2" W x 6" H; 16.5 cm W x 15.2 cm H
©2012 The Bradford Exchange