Handcrafted clock marks the historic completion of the U.S. Transcontinental Railroad. Real moving train with authentic sounds and conductor cuckoo.
Measures 22" H
- $199.95 US
- $23.99 US
On May 10, 1869, East met West at the completion of the first Transcontinental Railroad across the United States, connecting the Central Pacific and the Union Pacific lines. Now an heirloom-quality train cuckoo clock commemorates this historic event in railroad history. Featuring a real moving train, complete with authentic railroad sounds, the impressive Golden Spike Train Cuckoo Clock is a well-timed addition to your train wall decor that is sure to start a conversation.
Only from The Bradford Exchange, this intricately sculpted and hand-painted cuckoo clock captures the spirit of the train station era with each remarkable detail of the clock case. A replica of the famed Jupiter locomotive circles the base every hour, while a conductor cuckoo emerges to the authentic sound of the train whistle. Peak demand is expected for this must-have addition to your train wall decor. History buffs and train collectors take note; your train has come in - order now!
- Honor an important moment in U.S. railway history with the Golden Spike Train Cuckoo Clock, featuring a real moving train, only from The Bradford Exchange
- Features intricately sculpted and vividly hand-painted wood case inspired by the train stations of the era
- Features a unique moving train at the bottom of the clock that commemorates the striking of the Golden Spike and the completion of the first Transcontinental Railroad across the United States
- Showcases miniature replicas of the famed Jupiter locomotive, which circles the base every hour, producing authentic train sounds
- On the hour, a conductor cuckoo emerges to announce the train's arrival
- Arrives fully assembled, ready to hang and add to your train wall decor
- Clock requires 1 "AA" battery (not included); train runs on 2 "D" batteries (not included)
- Measures 22" H; 55.9 cm H