"Golden Spike" Wall Clock With Moving Train And Sounds
Handcrafted clock marks the historic completion of the U.S. Transcontinental Railroad. Real moving train with authentic sounds and conductor cuckoo.
Measures 22" H
- $199.95 US
- $24.99 US
On May 10, 1869, East met West at the completion of the first Transcontinental Railroad across the United States, connecting the Central Pacific and the Union Pacific lines. Now an heirloom-quality train cuckoo clock commemorates this historic event in railroad history. Featuring a real moving train, complete with authentic railroad sounds, the impressive Golden Spike Train Cuckoo Clock is a well-timed addition to your train wall decor that is sure to start a conversation.
Only from The Bradford Exchange, this intricately sculpted and hand-painted cuckoo clock captures the spirit of the train station era with each remarkable detail of the clock case. A replica of the famed Jupiter locomotive circles the base every hour, while a conductor cuckoo emerges to the authentic sound of the train whistle. Peak demand is expected for this must-have addition to your train wall decor. History buffs and train collectors take note; your train has come in - order now!
- Honor an important moment in U.S. railway history with the Golden Spike Train Cuckoo Clock, featuring a real moving train, only from The Bradford Exchange
- Features intricately sculpted and vividly hand-painted wood case inspired by the train stations of the era
- Features a unique moving train at the bottom of the clock that commemorates the striking of the Golden Spike and the completion of the first Transcontinental Railroad across the United States
- Showcases miniature replicas of the famed Jupiter locomotive, which circles the base every hour, producing authentic train sounds
- On the hour, a conductor cuckoo emerges to announce the train's arrival
- Arrives fully assembled, ready to hang and add to your train wall decor
- Clock requires 1 "AA" battery (not included); train runs on 2 "D" batteries (not included)
- Measures 22" H; 55.9 cm H