"Farmall Times" Barn-Shaped Wall Clock
A First-Ever! Limited-edition clock boasts genuine Farmall logos, Charles Frietag artwork, a sculpted barnyard scene and a Farmall tractor cuckoo.
Measures approximately 20-1/2" H x 11" W x 3-1/2" D
- $199.95 US
- $24.99 US
For decades, the Farmall brand was a staple on America's farms and an iconic part of our rich agricultural heritage. Now, you can pay tribute to the tractor that helped grow America every hour of the day, with the first-ever officially-licensed Farmall Times Cuckoo Clock. An exclusive design from The Bradford Exchange, it marks the hour with a bright rooster's crow as a sculptural Farmall tractor emerges from the "barn" doors.
Classic Farmall imagery from artist Charles Frietag is vividly showcased on the handcrafted wood case of this barn-shaped wall clock. A fully-sculpted, hand-painted barnyard scene accompanies the artwork, and precise quartz movement ensures accurate timekeeping. Genuine Farmall logos decorate the clock's face and brass-tone pendulum, which swings between decorative "corn cob" sculpted clock weights. This extraordinary Farmall cuckoo clock is not sold in stores, and strong demand is expected. So don't miss out - order now!
- Honor an essential piece of American farming history with this Farmall cuckoo clock, an officially-licensed Farmall first available only from The Bradford Exchange
- This handsome barn-shaped wall clock showcases artist Charles Frietag's full-color farming imagery beneath a vintage-inspired clock face that features an iconic Farmall logo
- Handcrafted cuckoo clock features a real wood case styled in the shape of a classic red barn, with a hand-painted sculptural barnyard scene complete with hay bales, barrels and a rooster at its base
- A sculpted Farmall tractor cuckoo appears from behind "barn" doors at the top of each hour, accompanied by a cheerful rooster's crow
- Precision timepiece features accurate quartz movement, sculpted "corn cob" hanging weights, and a swinging brass-toned pendulum showcasing another classic Farmall logo
- Requires 2 "D" batteries and 1 "AA" battery (not included)
- Edition limited to 295 crafting days, so order now!
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 20-1/2" H (including pendulum and pine cones) x 11" W x 3-1/2" D; 52.1 cm H x 27.9 cm W x 8.9 cm D
©2012 The Bradford Exchange