First-ever limited-edition NFL-licensed Philadelphia Eagles porcelain piggy bank. Limoges-style hinge with football clasp. Team colors, logo, helmet.
Measures 5" L x 4" H
- $49.99 US
- $9.99 US
When you're an Eagles fan, you can always bank on game day excitement. Now, this first-ever NFL-licensed Philadelphia Eagles football bank makes every quarter more exciting. A limited edition exclusive from The Bradford Exchange, the Banking on a Win Philadelphia Eagles Piggy Bank features the distinctive team logo, colors, and even an Eagles helmet on a charming "pigskin" piggy. It's a game-changing team tribute and a must-have for Eagles fans!
This Eagles piggy bank is handcrafted of lustrous porcelain and meticulously hand-painted with unique football-inspired details. From silvery "cleats" and eye-black to the white "lacing" and silver-toned football clasp on the lid, there's plenty to admire about this pig. The lid opens on a Limoges-style hinge and features shiny silvery bands to match the clasp. Emblazoned on the side are the Philadelphia Eagles logo and the words "Banking on a Win" for a spirited final touch. This NFL-licensed football bank is a real catch, and peak demand is expected from Eagles fans. Don't wait, order now!
- Always be ready for the "pig" game with this first-ever NFL Banking on a Win Philadelphia Eagles Football Bank, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licensed by NFL Properties LLC
- Philadelphia Eagles piggy bank is handcrafted of fine porcelain and hand-painted to highlight each winning detail, including white laces on the lid, silvery "cleat" hooves, eye-black and more
- Boasting an Eagles helmet with team logo and colors, the bank also showcases a proud Eagles logo on the side, along with the words "Banking on a Win"
- Coin-slotted lid features a Limoges-style hinge with gleaming silvery bands and football-shaped clasp
- A one-of-a-kind gift for yourself or any Eagles fan, this piggy bank is a delightful addition to any NFL memorabilia
- Edition is limited to 95 firing days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate authenticating your collectible is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Measures 5" L x 4" H; 12.7 cm L x 10.2 cm H
©2013 The Bradford Exchange