Limited edition. First-ever porcelain piggy bank celebrating the Tigers. Limoges-style hinge with football clasp. Team colors, logos , helmet.
Measures 5" L x 4" H
- $49.99 US
- $9.99 US
When you're a Louisiana State University® Tigers fan, you can almost always bank on a win! Now, cheer on your favorite team long after the fourth quarter with this first-ever Louisiana State University piggy bank, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. All dressed up and ready to hit the gridiron, this winning "pigskin" player lets everyone know you're a proud devotee of this favorite football team.
Handcrafted of lustrous porcelain, this adorable LSU® piggy bank sports a Tigers helmet, team colors and logos, and a laced-up Limoges-style hinged lid with silvery bands. It opens with a gleaming football clasp and features silvery "cleat" hooves, eye-black and a truly winning expression. It's a must-have addition to your own LSU memorabilia, and makes an unforgettable Louisiana State University football fan gift. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't wait. Order now!
- Save up your Tigers pride for every game day with this first-ever Louisiana State University® piggy bank, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licensed by Louisiana State University
- Handcrafted of lustrous porcelain in the shape of a "pigskin" piggy and hand-painted to highlight its winning details, including silvery "cleat" hooves, realistic eye-black and more
- This adorable football piggy wears a Tigers helmet and showcases the team logo along with the phrase "Banking on a Win" across the side
- The coin-slotted lid opens on a laced-up Limoges-style hinge with silvery bands and a football clasp to keep your treasures secure
- Makes a perfect way to "bank" on your beloved Tigers and a great Louisiana State University football fan gift
- Edition is limited to 95 firing days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate authenticating your collectible is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Measures 5" L x 4" H; 12.7 cm L x 10.2 cm H
©2012 The Bradford Exchange