Limited edition. First-ever porcelain piggy bank celebrates the Huskers®. Limoges-style hinge with football clasp. Team colors, logos, helmet.
Measures 5" L x 4" H
- $49.99 US
- $9.99 US
Nebraska Cornhuskers® fans can always bank on winning with this adorable "pigskin" pal! And there is never any shortage of team spirit with this first-ever University of Nebraska® piggy bank, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. Sporting the revered Huskers® team colors and dressed for victory, this porcine fan is certainly ready for the "pig" game.
Handcrafted of lustrous porcelain, this University of Nebraska piggy bank wears a Huskers helmet while boasting team colors and logos. Plus, it opens on a laced-up Limoges-style hinged lid, complete with silver bands and a platinum-finished football clasp. Uniquely detailed with silvery "cleat" hooves, eye-black and a truly winning expression, it's the perfect way to celebrate your favorite college team, and makes an ideal University of Nebraska football fan gift. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't wait. Order now!
- Demonstrate your Cornhuskers® pride with this first-ever University of Nebraska® piggy bank, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licensed by the University of Nebraska
- Handcrafted of lustrous porcelain in the shape of a "pigskin" piggy and hand-painted to highlight its winning details, including silvery "cleat" hooves, realistic eye-black and more
- This adorable football piggy wears a Huskers helmet and showcases the team logo along with the phrase "Banking on a Win" across the side
- The coin-slotted lid opens on a laced-up Limoges-style hinge with silvery bands and a platinum-finished football clasp to keep your treasures secure
- Makes a perfect way to honor your Cornhuskers and a great University of Nebraska football fan gift too
- Edition is limited to 95 firing days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate authenticating your collectible is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Measures 5" L x 4" H; 12.7 cm L x 10.2 cm H
The indicia featured on this product are protected trademarks of the respective College or University
©2012 The Bradford Exchange