Limited edition. First-ever porcelain piggy bank celebrates the Badgers®. Limoges-style hinge with football clasp. Team colors, logos, helmet.
Measures 5" L x 4" H
- $49.99 US
- $9.99 US
Storing up a whole lot of team spirit comes easy for this portly Badgers fan! There is never any question which college football team you always bank on with this first-ever University of Wisconsin® piggy bank, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. Ready to hit the field in proud Wisconsin Badgers colors, this winning collectible bank redefines "pigskin."
Handcrafted of lustrous porcelain, this adorable University of Wisconsin piggy bank wears a Badgers helmet, and sports team colors and logos, with a laced-up Limoges-style hinged lid, silver bands and a platinum-finished football clasp. Uniquely detailed with silvery "cleat" hooves, eye-black and a truly winning expression, it's the perfect way to celebrate your favorite college team, and makes an ideal University of Wisconsin football fan gift. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't wait. Order now!
- You can always bank on Badgers pride with this first-ever University of Wisconsin® piggy bank, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licensed by the University of Wisconsin
- Handcrafted of lustrous porcelain in the shape of a "pigskin" piggy and hand-painted to highlight its winning details, including silvery "cleat" hooves, realistic eye-black and more
- This adorable football piggy wears a Badgers helmet and showcases the team logo along with the phrase "Banking on a Win" across the side
- The coin-slotted lid opens on a laced-up Limoges-style hinge with silvery bands and a platinum-finished football clasp to keep your treasures secure
- Makes a perfect way to "bank" on your beloved Badgers and a great University of Wisconsin football fan gift
- Edition is limited to 95 firing days, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate authenticating your collectible is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Measures 5" L x 4" H; 12.7 cm L x 10.2 cm H
©2012 The Bradford Exchange