Ford F-Series Wall Clock Lights Up With Revving Sound
Officially-licensed cuckoo with F-Series -inspired details. Sculptural F-150 announces every hour with lights and revving sounds. Limited to 6,500!
Measures 23" H including pendulum and weights
- $225.00 US
- $25.99 US
With its sleek design and unmatched power, it's hard to imagine a time before the Ford F-Series! Now, celebrate the enduring legacy of this iconic car with the Ford F-Series Cuckoo Clock, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. At the top of every hour, the garage lights up to reveal a sculptural 2007 Ford F-150 accompanied by the sound of an engine revving!
Handcrafted with a sculpted "tailgate" base and a ford badge inspired by the classic F-100 model, this Ford F-Series cuckoo clock sports high-gloss, silver-plated detailing and a speedometer-style clock face. Images of the 1948 F-1, 1955 F-100, and 2009 F-150 trucks are featured in full color on the base and the swinging metal pendulum bearing the official Ford logo is powered by an accurate quartz movement. Strong demand is expected and the edition is limited to only 6,500, so don't wait. Order now!
- Celebrate the enduring legacy of the Ford F-Series with the Ford F-Series Cuckoo Clock, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licensed by Ford Motor Company
- Handcrafted with a sculpted "tailgate" base and iconic ford badge inspired by the classic F-100 model and sports high-gloss silver-plated detailing along with images of the 1948 F-1, 1955 F-100, and 2009 F-150 trucks in full color on the base
- An accurate quartz movement powers the swinging metal pendulum, bearing the official Ford logo, and the clock face is inspired by the speedometer
- Lights up with sound! At the top of every hour, the garage lights up to reveal a sculptural 2007 Ford F-150 accompanied by the sound of a revving engine!
- Requires 2 "D" batteries and 1 "AA" battery (not included)
- Edition limited to 6,500 , so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 23" H; 58.4 cm H, including pendulum and weights
©2012 The Bradford Exchange