A FIRST! All-porcelain Thomas Kinkade teacup and saucer set showcases six of his award-winning winter scenes. FREE display chest. Limited-edition.
Measures 2-3/8" H; display chest measures 8" H x 11-3/4" W
- $79.99 US
- $11.99 US
Known as the most-collected artist of our time, Thomas Kinkade enchanted millions with his award-winning depictions of wintry landscapes and villages. Now, you can bring home six of these celebrated winter classics by Thomas Kinkade, showcased for the first time on a stunning 12-piece teacup and saucer set, available in a limited edition exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
Handcrafted in Heirloom Porcelain®, this 12-piece set features Thomas Kinkade's exquisite art on six hand-glazed demi-tasse teacups with coordinating saucers. You'll enjoy the snow-frosted scenery of "Victorian Christmas," "A Holiday Gathering," "Victorian Christmas II" and three other winter classics! A silvery filigree border accents the tapered teacups while the silvery-rimmed saucers showcase a brocade-inspired filigree design. Plus, this elegant set comes in a FREE designer display chest featuring more inspiring Thomas Kinkade imagery. A work of art in itself, it gracefully stores and protects your set. Strong demand is expected. Order now!
- Winter's enchantment inspires six acclaimed masterpieces by Thomas Kinkade, showcased in this first-of-its-kind teacup and saucer set, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Expertly handcrafted in triple-fired Heirloom Porcelain®, this exquisite 12-piece set includes 6 hand-glazed demi-tasse teacups and 6 coordinating saucers featuring Thomas Kinkade's award-winning, winter-inspired artwork
- A silvery filigree border accents the tapered teacups while the silvery-rimmed saucers showcase a graceful brocade-inspired design
- FREE designer display chest included! Thomas Kinkade's inspiring artwork graces the chest, which offers secure, attractive storage and is a work of art in itself
- Hand washing recommended. Do not use in microwave
- Edition limited to 95 firing days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 2-3/8" H; 6 cm H; display chest measures 8" H x 11-3/4" W; 20.3 cm H x 29.8 cm W
©2012 The Bradford Exchange