Limited-edition. Dreamcatcher features Al Agnew wolf art on real leather stretched across a birch bark-look sculptural frame. Feathers, beads, more.
Measures approximately 8-1/2" in diameter and 13" H
- $39.95 US
- $8.99 US
In ancient cultures, wolves were believed to possess the wisdom of timeless spirits and symbolized leadership, loyalty and strength, making them powerful spirit guides. Now this limited-edition wolf art dreamcatcher brings the mystical power of the wolf into your home through the spectacular artwork of acclaimed wildlife artist Al Agnew, faithfully reproduced on real leather and hand-stretched across a sculptural dreamcatcher frame.
You're certain to be impressed by the mesmerizing appeal this wolf art dreamcatcher, Spirit Seeker, will add to your Native American-inspired wall decor. A handcrafted Bradford Exchange exclusive, its innovative design perfectly showcases Mr. Agnew's striking artwork and brings the soul of the wild into your home with captivating style. The custom designed frame is handcrafted and hand-painted to recreate the look of real birch bark, while soft feathers, intricate beadwork, sculpted bear claw emblems and paw print medallions add even more dramatic presence. But strong demand is expected, so hurry. Order now!
- A bold wolf art dreamcatcher showcasing the powerful wildlife artwork of renowned artist Al Agnew, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Mr. Agnew's widely sought wolf art is faithfully reproduced in vivid color and detail on real leather, then hand-stretched and secured to a sculpted dreamcatcher frame
- The custom designed dreamcatcher frame is handcrafted and hand-painted to recreate the look of real birch bark
- Embellishments of soft feathers, intricate beadwork, sculpted bear claw emblems and paw print medallions make this dreamcatcher the perfect addition to your Native American-inspired wall decor
- Hanging device included for immediate and secure display
- Premiere issue in the Soul of the Wild Dreamcatcher Collection
- Edition limited to 295 casting days, so order now!
- Accompanied by a Certificate authenticating your collectible as an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Measures approximately 8-1/2" in diameter and 13" H with embellishments; 21.6 cm in diameter and 33 cm H
©2012 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.