A limited-edition FIRST! Al Agnew wolf art adorns a Native American-inspired breastplate and pipe tomahawk display with real feathers, beads, more.
Measures approximately 8" W x 8" H
- $39.95 US
- $8.99 US
Among the Native American Plains peoples, hand-made ceremonial breastplates, adorned bone, leather feathers and other decorative natural elements, bore ceremonial significance. Similarly, hand-carved peace pipe tomahawks were also prized status symbols, presented to chiefs during treaty signings. Now, this dramatic first-ever Sacred Sentinels Wall Decor unites the bold wolf art of acclaimed artist Al Agnew with the impressive power of a Native American-inspired breastplate AND pipe tomahawk, creating a dynamic work of art that pays tribute to timeless traditions and nature's drama.
A Bradford Exchange exclusive, this striking wall decor is handcrafted in artist's resin to vividly recreate the look of a traditional Native American-style breastplate hanging from a sculpted pipe tomahawk. Real leather fringe and strapping, wooden beads and natural feathers adorn the breastplate, while the pipe tomahawk is hand-finished in silver metallic paint and proudly displays a sculpted wolf head. Thrilling works of acclaimed artist Al Agnew wolf art are superbly recreated in brilliant color and detail on both the breastplate and tomahawk blade. Native American-inspired medallions add bold finishing touches to the entire presentation. This extraordinary limited-edition wall decor is expected to excite strong demand, so don't wait. Order now!
- A dramatic tribute to timeless traditions and nature's drama comes to life in this Native American-inspired first-ever Sacred Sentinels Wall Decor featuring the wolf art of acclaimed artist Al Agnew, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Mr. Agnew's dramatic imagery of wolves in the wild is superbly recreated in vivid color and detail on each decorative breastplate and pipe tomahawk blade
- This intriguing work of art is handcrafted in artist's resin, recreating the look of traditional Native American-designed breastplates hanging from sculpted peace pipe tomahawks
- The breastplate is astonishingly detailed and adorned with real leather fringe and strapping, wooden beads, and natural feathers
- A hand-painted sculptural wolf head is showcased on the peace pipe tomahawk
- Native American-inspired medallions, enhanced with even more beads and feathers, add bold finishing touches
- Premier issue in the Spirit Of The Wolf Wall Decor Collection
- Hanging device included for easy display
- Edition limited to 295 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered and accompanied by a matching Certificate authenticating your wall decor is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Measures approximately 8" W x 8" H; 20.3 cm W x 20.3 cm H
- Buy This Item Now:
- Al Agnew "Sacred Sentinels" Wolf Art Wall Decor
Sacred Sentinels Wall Decor Showcases Wolf Art by Al Agnew on a Bold Native American-Inspired Breastplate and Pipe Tomahawk!
- Item no:
- $39.95 US
- $8.99 US
©2013 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.