"Michael: Triumphant Warrior" Cold-Cast Bronze Sculpture
Limited-edition FIRST EVER! Handcrafted cold-cast bronze sculpture of the Archangel Michael with artwork by Howard David Johnson.
Measures approximately 10" H
- $69.99 US
- $10.99 US
During the Renaissance, brilliant sculptors like Donatello sought to bring the Bible's teachings to life in breathtakingly realistic bronze sculptures. Now, this first-ever Michael sculpture continues that epic art form as a museum-quality bronze sculpture depicting St. Michael and the Dragon. The bronze sculpture is made even more spectacular by the artwork of acclaimed contemporary realist artist Howard David Johnson, in his Bradford Exchange artistic debut!
This exquisite limited-edition collectible sculpture is available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, and brilliantly unites master craftsmanship with riveting imagery. Expertly hand-cast in cold-cast bronze and hand-painted, it portrays the Archangel Michael as a triumphant warrior in the battle against evil, his armor and sword gleaming with hand-painted golden highlights. The angels magnificent outstretched wings showcase Mr. Johnson's dramatic portraits of St. Michael, superbly recreated in vivid color and detail. The handsome mahogany-finished base bears a golden metal title plaque for a presentation worthy of such an impressive work of art. Strong demand is expected for this premiere bronze sculpture, hurry. Order now!
- A first-ever cold-cast bronze sculpture of St. Michael and the Dragon, inspired by the artistry of Renaissance Master, Donatello, and featuring the riveting artwork of acclaimed realist Howard David Johnson, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- In his Bradford Exchange artistic debut, acclaimed contemporary realist artist Howard David Johnson's stunning Renaissance-inspired portrayals of the Archangel Michael are faithfully recreated in vivid color and dramatic detail on this angel sculpture's magnificent wings
- This museum-quality collectible Archangel Michael sculpture is fully dimensional, expertly hand-cast in cold-cast bronze and hand-painted by Master Artisans following the time-honored traditions of Rhodes Studios
- Fascinating details distinguish the Archangel sculpture, including hand-applied golden highlights and the detail appears in the individual feathers of the Archangel's wings and the dragon's scales
- Handsome mahogany-finished bases bear golden metal title plaques
- Premier issue in the Archangels of Light Bronze Sculpture Collection
- Edition limited to 295 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 10" H; 25.4 cm H
©2012 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.