Edition limited to only 2,011! Handcrafted of Heirloom Porcelain® with four vivid wedding day portraits, 22K gold border. FREE presentation box.
Measures 11- 13/16" W
- $169.99 US
- $19.99 US
On April 29th 2011, when Prince William and Catherine Middleton first emerged from Westminster Abbey as husband and wife, the joy of their union was witnessed around the world. Now, relive the enchantment of the royal wedding and own an important part of history with this Prince William and Catherine collector plate, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.
Handcrafted of Heirloom Porcelain®, this royal wedding commemorative collector plate showcases a vivid portrait of the newlyweds at the center, surrounded by three cameo-style portraits of the young couple on their special day. A luxurious border of 22K gold and "William & Catherine" in elegant script complete the look. Plus, it arrives in a FREE deluxe, satin-lined presentation box, making a unique addition to your royal wedding collectibles or a stunning gift. With an edition limited to only 2,011, strong demand is anticipated. Don't delay, order now!
- Capture the enchantment of the royal wedding with this Prince William and Catherine collector plate, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Commemorates the marriage of Prince William and Kate Middleton on April 29, 2011
- Handcrafted of Heirloom Porcelain® and showcases a vivid image of the newlyweds leaving Westminster Abbey, surrounded by three cameo-style portraits of the couple on the same special day
- A luxurious border of 22 K gold encircles the rim and the base features "William & Catherine" in elegant script
- Included FREE deluxe, satin-lined presentation box, making the perfect addition to your royal wedding collectibles or a unique gift
- Edition limited to only 2,011 collector plates, so order now
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 11- 13/16" W; 30 cm W