Limited edition. Hope takes wing on this porcelain butterfly sculpture with silvery accents and simulated jewels. A portion of the proceeds donated.
Measures 9" H
- $79.99 US
- $11.99 US
Ethereal, fragile, yet amazingly strong, butterflies have long symbolized hope, change and new beginnings. Now these winged beauties inspire a breathtaking sculpture that benefits breast cancer awareness. Introducing the "Wings of Hope" Butterfly Sculpture, an exquisite design available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. Best of all, a portion of the proceeds from each edition sold benefits the fight against breast cancer.
Thoughtfully designed and intricately detailed, this collectible sculpture features three butterflies handcrafted in luminous Heirloom Porcelain® and embellished with an abundance of hand-set simulated jewels and silvery details. They are elegantly arranged on a scrolling metal stem with silvery-finished leaves and sculpted blossoms, and mounted on a richly-hued display with silvery name plaque. A meaningful way to support breast cancer awareness, this butterfly sculpture is expected to draw passionate demand. Don't miss out, order now!
- Help support breast cancer awareness with this gorgeous butterfly sculpture symbolizing the power and beauty of hope, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- A portion of the proceeds from your purchase will be donated to the fight against breast cancer
- Expertly handcrafted in precious Heirloom Porcelain®, this sculptural trio of elegant butterflies is arranged on a scrolling metal stem with silvery finished leaves and hand-painted sculptural blossoms
- Radiantly edged in silvery trim, the butterflies' wings are hand-painted in soft pink and rosy hues and embellished with sparkling simulated jewels
- Richly hued base features a silvery name plaque inscribed with "Wings of Hope" for the perfect finishing touch
- Edition limited to 95 firing days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 9" H; 22.9 cm H