Exclusive watch features precision quartz movement and 24K-gold accents. Decorated with USMC bulldog and Marine motto engraving. With gift box.
Watch face measures approximately 1-3/16" in diameter
- $119.00 US
- $9.98 US
The traditions and triumphs of the Marine Corps are legendary. With a gung-ho spirit and unflagging loyalty, they are the first to "fight our country's battles in the air, on land and sea." Now, you can honor the faithful tradition of the U.S. Marines with a USMC watch with precision quartz movement, date window and engraved on the reverse with the "Semper Fidelis" motto.
Salute the few, the proud, the Marines with this USMC watch, a fine jewelry exclusive from The Bradford Exchange. This handcrafted stainless steel timepiece accented with 24K-gold plating and featuring an eagle, globe and anchor symbol makes a cherished keepsake or memorable gift for Marines. Patriotic demand is expected, and you won't want to miss out. Order now!
- A bold, exceptional USMC watch in a fine jewelry exclusive from The Bradford Exchange
- This expertly handcrafted stainless steel watch is embellished with 24K gold-plated accents; sleek golden hands and hour marks complement the design
- Features a precision quartz movement (battery included), a date window, adjustable "C-clasp" and is water-resistant to a depth of 99 feet
- Enhanced with the letters "USMC" and the Marine Corps Bulldog on the dial
- Etched on the back with an eagle, globe and anchor symbol and the "Semper Fidelis" motto
- Arrives in an attractive custom-designed, velvet-lined gift box
- Makes a perfect keepsake to treasure all your own or a memorable gift for Marines
- Your watch movement is protected against defects with a full-year limited warranty
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Watch face measures approximately 1-3/16" in diameter; 3.2 cm in diameter
Neither the United States Marine Corps nor any component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product.©2006 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved