Officially-licensed cuckoo with GTO-inspired details. Sculptural car announces every hour with lights and revving sounds. Limited to 10,000!
Measures 22-1/2" H including pendulum and weights
- $199.95 US
- $23.99 US
After you hear its engine rev, you know the Pontiac GTO has as much power as personality. Now, show your love for this classic car every minute of the day with the Pontiac GTO Cuckoo Clock, available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. In an edition limited to only 10,000, this full-throttle tribute is the perfect way to celebrate this American muscle car in style!
With a body inspired by the GTO's sleek design, this handcrafted Pontiac GTO cuckoo clock sports a high-gloss finish in trademark Carousel Red and genuine chrome accents. Full-color images of the '67 and '68 "Goats," along with the iconic '69 "Judge" are showcased on the bottom and the speedometer-style clock face and the swinging metal pendulum bearing the official Pontiac logo are powered by an accurate quartz movement. Plus, at the top of every hour, the garage lights up to reveal a sculptural 1969 GTO "Judge" accompanied by the authentic sound of a revving engine! Strong demand is expected. Don't wait, order now!
- Celebrate what classic car "makes you tick" with the Pontiac GTO Cuckoo Clock, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licensed by General Motors
- Handcrafted with a high-gloss finish in trademark Carousel Red, inspired by the GTO's iconic design and gleams with genuine chrome accents, this Pontiac GTO Cuckoo Clock features images of the '67 and '68 "Goats," along with the '69 "Judge"
- An accurate quartz movement powers the swinging metal pendulum, bearing the official Pontiac logo, and the clock face is inspired by the speedometer
- Lights up with sound! At the top of every hour, the garage lights up to reveal a sculptural 1969 GTO "Judge" accompanied by the sound of a revving engine!
- Requires 1 "AA" battery and 2 "D" batteries (not included)
- Edition limited to 10,000 , so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 22-1/2" H; 57.2 cm H, including pendulum and weights
©2013 The Bradford Exchange