Ford Thunderbird Wall Clock Lights Up With Revving Sound
Officially-licensed clock with Thunderbird-inspired details. Sculptural car announces every hour with lights and revving sounds. Limited to 10,000!
Measures 22" H including pendulum and weights
- $199.99 US
- $23.99 US
A timeless American classic, the Ford Thunderbird was manufactured in the United States over eleven model generations from 1955 through 2005. When introduced, it created the market niche eventually known as the personal luxury car. Now, you can give tribute to this sleek ride every minute of the day with the striking Ford Thunderbird Cuckoo Clock, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. In an edition limited to only 10,000, this stunning tribute is the perfect way to celebrate the T-Bird in style!
Handcrafted and featuring a high-gloss, sculpted fascia inspired by the iconic details of the Thunderbird, this charming cuckoo clock features full-color images of the '55, '57 and '59 Thunderbirds and a speedometer-inspired clock face. The clock face and swinging metal pendulum bearing the original Ford Thunderbird logo are powered by an accurate quartz movement to ensure this stylish cuckoo clock is always on time. Plus, at the top of every hour, the garage at the top of the clock lights up to reveal a sculptural 1957 Ford Thunderbird accompanied by the authentic sound of a revving engine! Strong demand is expected for this magnificent wall clock. Order now!!
- Celebrate a timeless American classic with the striking Ford Thunderbird Cuckoo Clock, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licensed by Ford Motor Company
- Handcrafted with a high-gloss, sculpted fascia inspired by the Thunderbird's iconic details
- The wall clock features images of the '55, '57 and '59 Thunderbirds and a speedometer-inspired clock face
- An accurate quartz movement powers the swinging metal pendulum, bearing the official Thunderbird logo
- Lights up with sound! At the top of every hour, the garage lights up to reveal a sculptural 1957 Thunderbird accompanied by the sound of a revving engine!
- Requires 1 "AA" battery and 2 "D" batteries, not included
- Edition limited to 10,000, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 22" H; 55.9 cm H, including pendulum and weights
©2014 The Bradford Exchange