Edition limited to 10,000! Food-safe 30-ounce stoneware stein honors the Ford Mustang with sculptural pony topper, logos, classic images and more.
Measures 7-3/4" H; holds 30 oz.
- $99.95 US
- $14.99 US
Debuted at the New York World's Fair 5 months before the normal start of the production year, the Mustang was an instant hit with drivers and critics alike. Now you can celebrate the Mustang's storied history with this handsome Ford Mustang Commemorative Stein, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. It's the perfect tribute to a car with such an impressive list of racing wins, automotive awards, and film credits, PLUS it's a terrific way to honor the Mustang's 50th birthday in 2014!
This finely crafted 30-ounce sculpted stoneware stein is food-safe and shows off a custom-designed sculpted metal lid adorned with the iconic Mustang Pony. Images of the greatest Mustang designs and engineering milestones adorn the sides of the stein, highlighted by a sculpted steering wheel-inspired handle. This first-of-a-kind Mustang tribute stein offers a unique toast to America's beloved pony car in a fine collectible you'll be proud to display and happy to use. But you must not wait; this edition is limited to just 10,000 worldwide! Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- An outstanding tribute to America's beloved pony car and its 50th anniversary in 2014 is proudly showcased in this Ford Mustang Commemorative Stein, available ONLY from The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licensed by Ford Motor Company
- This impressively sized 30-ounce stein is finely crafted in stoneware and completely food-safe
- Shows off a custom-designed sculpted metal lid adorned with the iconic Mustang Pony, highlighted by a sculpted steering wheel-inspired handle
- Images of the greatest Mustang designs and engineering milestones adorn the sides of the stein
- Edition limited to 10,000 worldwide, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 7-3/4" H; 19.7 cm H; holds 30 oz; 887 ml
Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to The Bradford Group. www.fordmotorcompany.com
©2013 The Bradford Exchange