Limited edition! Handcrafted patriotic eagle sculpture with full-color artwork of John Wayne, his replica signature, and more. Fully authorized.
Measures approximately 11-1/2" H
- $69.99 US
- $10.99 US
Each of the heroes John Wayne portrayed shared an unswerving dedication to freedom, upholding the right ideals, and commitment to the American dream. Now, in honor of John Wayne, this Courage Sculpture perfectly celebrates his status as a symbol of patriotism and pride in the rugged individualism that built our nation. Officially licensed and fully authorized by John Wayne Enterprises and available ONLY from The Bradford Exchange, it is certain to be the focal point of any John Wayne fan's memorabilia display.
This limited-edition sculpture takes the classic form of an American bald eagle, and is superbly handcrafted in artist's resin and hand-painted in lustrous bronze tones. One of the eagle's wings features a full-color portrait of Duke as we will always remember him, protecting the American West, paired with icons of the country he so loved. The other wing bears Duke's replica signature and his famous quote about true bravery in gleaming golden letters: "Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway". The sculptural base, also bearing John Wayne's replica signature along with a gleaming brass-toned title plaque, adds an elegant finishing touch. An ideal tribute to John Wayne's patriotism and his legacy as an American hero, this limited-edition Courage Sculpture is certain to draw strong demand, so hurry. Order now!
- In the perfect celebration of John Wayne's status as a true American hero, this Courage Sculpture unites his image with a classic symbolic bald eagle sculpture, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licensed and fully authorized by John Wayne Enterprises
- This dramatic sculpture is superbly handcrafted in artist's resin to capture every intricate detail and hand-painted in lustrous bronze tones
- One of the eagle's wings features a full-color portrait of Duke set against the stars and stripes he loved so much
- The other wing bears Duke's replica signature and his famous quote about true bravery in gleaming golden letters: "Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway"
- The sculptural base, also bearing John Wayne's official replica signature surrounded by stars along with a gleaming brass-toned plaque inscribed with "American Hero", adds an elegant finishing touch
- Premiere issue in the John Wayne: American Icon Bronze Sculpture Collection
- Edition limited to 295 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures approximately 11-1/2" H; 29.2 cm H
©2013 The Bradford Exchange