Porcelain egg holds a miniature sculpted Flying Scotsman train and plays the genuine sound of the locomotive. 22K-gold accents and simulated jewels.
Measures 6" H
- $59.99 US
- $9.99 US
It was the epitome of luxury train travel, and those fortunate to climb aboard the Flying Scotsman were in awe as the powerful steam train raced between London and Edinburgh. Now you can celebrate the 80th anniversary of the legendary steam engine's first nonstop run with a first-of-a-kind musical egg: Icon of Steam. Handcrafted of fine porcelain in the style of Peter Carl Faberge, this collectible treasure is a masterful one-of-a-kind tribute.
An original design exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, this officially-licensed musical egg opens to reveal a sculpted miniature of the Flying Scotsman. It even plays the genuine sound of the locomotive! Hand-underglazed in Flying Scotsman green, the porcelain is triple-fired for lasting, lustrous beauty and adorned with 22K-gold accents and simulated jewels for the finishing touch. Exceptional demand is expected; don't miss out. Order now!
- An 80th anniversary tribute to the historic first nonstop run of the Flying Scotsman takes the magnificent shape of a Peter Carl Faberge-style musical egg, only from The Bradford Exchange
- This collectible steam engine musical egg is handcrafted of lustrous porcelain, hand-glazed in Flying Scotsman green and triple-fired for the utmost in luster
- Open the porcelain egg to reveal a meticulously sculpted, hand-painted miniature Flying Scotsman
- Plays the authentic sound of the Flying Scotsman!
- Musical egg is adorned with a host of glittering simulated jewels and gleaming 22K-gold accents
- Requires 2 "AG 13" batteries (not included)
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 6" H; 15.2 cm H