Edition limited to 5,000! Market First collector plate boasts 2 genuine Indian Head Nickels, artwork by David Behrens, real feathers, more.
Measures 10" W x 18" H
- $99.99 US
- $14.99 US
Since 1913, the Indian Head Nickel has proved popular with the public and remains today as one of the most widely-collected and artistically admired coins ever created for general usage. Now, this Market First Indian Head Nickel Collector Plate offers a bold tribute to the 100th anniversary of the Indian Head Nickel and the Native American leaders who inspired it. It showcases two genuine Indian Head Nickels from the U.S. Mint, each beautifully enhanced with 24K gold to highlight the timeless coin designs created by sculptor James Earle Fraser in the dawn of the 20th Century.
A Bradford Exchange exclusive, this impressively sized mixed-media wall hanging presentation is handcrafted and features a dreamcatcher-inspired frame in highly detailed artist's resin, adorned with hand-applied real feathers, turquoise colored beads, a sculpted arrowhead and hand-tied genuine leather. Secured within the hand-painted frame is a collector plate adorned with the handsome tribute artwork of acclaimed artist David Behrens. This Indian Head Nickel Collector Plate is a magnificent way to honor the spirit of the American West, but this must-own wall decor is available in an edition limited to 5,000 worldwide and is certain to excite strong demand. Don't wait, order now!
- A bold Market First collector plate featuring artwork by acclaimed artist David Behrens, commemorating the 100th anniversary of the Indian Head Nickel and the Native American leaders who inspired it, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- A spectacular montage of artworks by renowned artist David Behrens is showcased on the collector plate at the center of the dreamcatcher-inspired frame, superbly recreated in vivid color and detail
- David Behren's artwork portrays the Native American leaders who inspired the portrait on the obverse side of the Indian Head Nickel, along with imagery of sculptor James Earle Fraser's "End of the Trail" sculpture, Fraser's Indian Head Nickel design, and more
- This impressively sized mixed-media collector plate is superbly handcrafted, boasting a highly detailed artist's resin frame adorned with hand-applied real feathers, turquoise colored beads, a sculpted arrowhead and hand-tied genuine leather
- Two genuine Indian Head Nickels from the U.S. Mint adorn the top and bottom of the frame, each beautifully enhanced with 24K gold
- Hanging device included for easy and secure display
- Edition limited to 5,000 worldwide, so order now!
- Accompanied by a Certificate authenticating your collector plate is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Measures 10" W x 18" H; 25.4 cm W x 45.7 cm H
©2013 The Bradford Exchange All rights reserved