Alfred Durante original open-heart ring design, handcrafted of solid sterling silver. Showcases over 1-3/4 carats of genuine white topaz. Gift box.
Internationally-renowned designer and artist Alfred Durante finds great joy in expressing his love for beauty and romance through his spectacular jewelry creations. Now, he shares that vision with you in the One Love Personalized Ring, created exclusively for The Bradford Exchange and ready for you to make it your own. This gorgeous personalized ring is already stunning in its original creation, but you can make it even more meaningful when you provide your 2 names to be engraved inside the band, for an elegant statement of the love you share.
Exquisitely handcrafted of solid sterling silver, this personalized love ring showcases over 1-3/4 carats of glittering white topaz, adding an impressive sparkle to Alfred Durante's unique design. Specialty gallery work features row after row of open hearts along the band, leading to its stunning centerpiece. With your two names engraved inside the band for the perfect finishing touch, this topaz ring makes an ideal way to celebrate your special bond. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't miss out. Order now!
- Celebrate the beautiful union of your devotion with the One Love Personalized Ring, a fine jewelry design by famed artist Alfred Durante, created exclusive for The Bradford Exchange
- FREE Personalization! Provide your 2 names to be engraved on the inside band of this beautiful personalized ring to make it a special one-of-a-kind treasure
- Exquisitely handcrafted of solid sterling silver with specialty gallery work that features row after row of open hearts along the band, leading to one single heart beneath the striking centerpiece
- Personalized love ring showcases over 1-3/4 carats of glittering white topaz, adding sparkle to Alfred Durante's unique design
- Arrives in a deluxe presentation case, perfect for safekeeping and gift giving
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Available in sizes 5 to 12 (includes half sizes)
©2014 The Bradford Exchange