1977 Firebird Wall Clock With Lights And Revving Sound
Officially licensed sculptural cuckoo clock with iconic '77 Firebird features marks every hour with lights and revving engine sounds. Limited edition!
Measures 24" H, including pendulum and weights
- $199.95 US
- $23.99 US
Those long, sleek lines. The rumble of the engine. The fierce symbol that spread its wings across that vast expanse of American steel. The Firebird. Now, the time has finally come to make the 1977 Firebird yours with this bold cuckoo clock, a spectacular officially licensed salute to a classic dream car available ONLY from The Bradford Exchange. An icon among American muscle cars, the '77 Firebird was a powerhouse that stirred hearts and commanded attention, and now this unique LED lighted, wall-hanging cuckoo clock offers a tribute you can enjoy every minute of every day.
This limited-edition handcrafted 1977 Firebird Cuckoo Clock boasts a high-gloss fascia and golden detailing inspired by the Firebird's iconic features. A dramatic image of the 1977 Firebird graces the front of the clock, crowned by a gleaming golden-framed clock face inspired by the car's signature speedometer. An accurate quartz movement powers the swinging real metal pendulum bearing the 1977 official Firebird logo, drawing attention to the gleaming real metal piston-shaped weights that hang on either side. Best of all, at the top of every hour, a light turns on in the "garage" at the top of the clock, revealing a sculptural 1977 Firebird accompanied by the sound of a revving engine. What better way to make your dream muscle car a focal point in your home decor? But don't wait to make it yours; full-throttle demand is expected. Order now!
- It's time to bring home the muscle car of your dreams with this bold 1977 Firebird Cuckoo Clock, available ONLY from The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licensed by General Motors
- Boasts a high-gloss fascia and golden detailing inspired by the Firebird's iconic features, including a dramatic image of the 1977 Firebird on the front of the clock, crowned by a gleaming golden-framed clock face inspired by the car's signature speedometer
- An accurate quartz movement powers the swinging, real metal, silvery pendulum bearing a 1977 official Firebird logo
- The pendulum is flanked by gleaming silvery piston-shaped weights, also crafted of real metal
- Lights up with sound! At the top of every hour, a lighted "garage" at the top of this wall hanging cuckoo clock glows with light, revealing a sculptural 1977 Firebird accompanied by the sound of a revving engine
- This 1977 Firebird Cuckoo Clock is the perfect way to make your dream muscle car a focal point in your home decor, and it makes an outstanding gift for a fellow Firebird fan
- Requires 1 "AA" battery and 2 "D" batteries (not included)
- Edition limited to 295 casting days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 24" H; 61 cm H, including hanging pendulum and piston weights
©2014 The Bradford Exchange