Edition limited to 1,983! Porcelain collector plate honors Princess Diana with photo portraits, 22K gold filigree border and rim. Satin-lined box.
Measures 11-1/4" in diameter
- $169.99 US
- $19.99 US
Thirty years after her first Royal Tour outside the British Isles in 1983, the memory of Princess Diana traveling through Australia and New Zealand still lights up our hearts. Now, this exquisite Princess Diana First Royal Tour Collector Plate celebrates that whirlwind six weeks when Diana touched the lives of ordinary people wherever she went. A Bradford Exchange exclusive, masterfully crafted of lustrous, triple-fired Heirloom Porcelain®, this remarkable collector plate is the perfect tribute to the unique bond Diana forged with people and her dedication to using her royal privilege to make the world a better place.
The centerpiece of this commemorative collector plate is a beautiful photograph of Diana by Tim Graham, set against a background image of the glorious Sydney Harbour. Taken at the State Reception in Brisbane on April 11, 1983, it perfectly captures her vivacious nature. Images of Prince Charles and Princess Diana waving to the crowd, Diana receiving a traditional Maori greeting, and Diana cradling Prince William surround the central image, which is crowned by a motif inspired by Diana's monogram. A gleaming 22K gold filigree pattern and inscription add regal touches, highlighted by a carefully hand-applied 22K gold rim. A deluxe satin-lined presentation box completes this heirloom-quality tribute to Princess Diana, and is as unique as the woman who inspired it. It is available in an edition limited to only 1,983 worldwide, and strong demand is expected, so do not delay. Order now!
- The joy of Princess Diana's first royal tour outside the British Isles in 1983, to Australia and New Zealand, is commemorated in this stunning Princess Diana First Royal Tour Collector Plate, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- This exquisite commemorative collector plate is masterfully crafted of lustrous, triple-fired Heirloom Porcelain®
- The centerpiece of this Princess Diana commemorative collector plate is a photograph of Diana, taken by Tim Graham at the State Reception in Brisbane on April 11, 1983, and set against a background image of the Sydney Harbour
- Images of Prince Charles and Princess Diana waving to the crowd, Diana receiving a traditional Maori greeting , and Diana cradling Prince William surround the central image
- A gleaming 22K gold filigree pattern and inscription around the rim of the plate, and a motif inspired by the monogram of Princess Diana, elevate this collector plate to true heirloom status
- The opulent 22K gold border is meticulously hand-applied, adding a final luminous touch of elegance
- Arrives in a deluxe satin-lined presentation box, ideal for heirloom safekeeping or gift giving
- Edition limited to 1,983 worldwide, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 11-1/4" in diameter; 28.6 cm in diameter