Officially-licensed 13-charm bracelet honors Dodgers.18K-gold and sterling silver plating, genuine Swarovski crystal, more. Gift box.
Measures 7-1/2" L
- $119.00 US
- $9.98 US
Fans of the Los Angeles Dodgers know a home run when they see it! Now, wear an out-of-the-park tribute to your beloved Dodgers with the Go Dodgers! #1 Fan Beaded Bracelet, a fine jewelry creation from The Bradford Exchange. Officially licensed by MLB Properties, this 7-1/2" sterling silver-plated bracelet features 13 interchangeable handcrafted charms that showcase your team pride and comes all put together and ready to wear.
This custom-designed with Dodgers charm bracelet gleams with rich 18K-gold plating and shining sterling silver plating. Individual charms include a Dodgers cap, ball and pennant, plus a heart-shaped charm with the team name and a genuine blue Swarovski crystal. Delicate engraving, hand-enameling in team colors and official team logos add spirited touches. Plus, this Dodgers baseball charm bracelet even arrives in a jewelry pouch and gift box. Strong demand is expected, so don't wait. Order now!
California Residents click here for Proposition 65 notice.
- Wear a charming tribute to the Los Angeles Dodgers with stylish beaded charms, Go Dodgers! #1 Fan Charm Bracelet, a fine jewelry design from The Bradford Exchange
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball Properties, Inc.
- Los Angeles Dodgers beaded bracelet is handcrafted with 13 unique charms, plated with sterling silver and rich 18K gold, and embellished with detailed enameling
- Interchangeable charms feature team colors and logos and include a Dodgers hat and baseball, an engraved heart with team-blue Swarovski® crystal, an enameled pennant flag and more
- Dodgers charm bracelet arrives all put together and ready to wear
- Velvet jeweler's pouch and deluxe gift box, perfect for safekeeping or giving as a sparkling Dodgers fan gift
- Accompanied by a Certificate authenticating your bracelet as an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Measures 7-1/2" L; 19.1 cm L
©2013 The Bradford Exchange