Official jeweled porcelain plate featuring the Prince of Cambridge, George Alexander Louis, in his historic first public appearance. Limited edition.
Measures 7-1/2" in diameter
- $49.99 US
- $9.99 US
Two years after Prince William married his beloved Kate Middleton, the happy couple welcomed their first child on July 22, 2013. Join us in celebration of the birth of Prince George Alexander Louis with the Royal Heir Jeweled Collector Plate, available only in a limited edition exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. Gloriously showcasing a portrait of the royal family at its center surrounded by a border of sparkling simulated diamonds, this Prince of Cambridge collector plate is a dazzling commemoration of this historic event.
Handcrafted of lustrous Heirloom Porcelain®, this royal baby collector plate captures the joy of Prince William and Kate as they introduce the Prince George to the world for the first time. From Kate's heirloom engagement ring to the baby blue in her and William's coordinating outfits, every detail of this heartwarming moment is showcased in vivid full color. For a truly regal presentation, the scalloped design sparkles with hundreds of simulated diamonds, hand-set in a genuine platinum border. High demand is expected from royal watchers everywhere, so don't wait. Order now!
- Share the Celebration of this Historic Royal Birth with the Royal Heir Jeweled Collector Plate, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Commemorates the birth of Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge, the royal son of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge on July 22, 2013
- Handcrafted Heirloom Porcelain® collector plate features a vivid image of the royal couple's joy as they introduce their child to the world for the first time
- From Kate's heirloom engagement ring to her and William's coordinating baby blue outfits, every detail of this heartwarming moment is captured in full color
- Scalloped design features a platinum border and is lavished with hundreds of shimmering simulated diamonds
- Edition limited to 95 firing days, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 7-1/2" in diameter; 19.1 cm in diameter