Two-tone stainless steel men's ID bracelet honors the Navy and boasts your engraved initials. Features Navy emblem on center plate. With gift box.
Measures 8-1/2" L
They make the ultimate sacrifice. Wherever and whenever needed across the seven seas, they serve their country, defending freedom and upholding the Navy values of valor, honor and glory. Now wear your personal allegiance to the United States Navy and their steadfast service with the Navy Pride Personalized Men's ID Bracelet, a fine jewelry design exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. This handsome men's bracelet helps celebrate your Navy pride wherever you go, especially since it's engraved with your initials!
Magnificently handcrafted in tough-as-a-sailor solid stainless steel, this U.S. Navy personalized jewelry design features an impressive two-tone link chain, with a polished and textured finish. The center plate of this ID bracelet showcases the Navy emblem of eagle, flag and anchor, along with an etched "U.S. Navy," while the reverse boasts "Valor," "Honor" and "Glory" below your engraved initials. Strong demand is anticipated, so don't delay. Order now!
- Wear your personal allegiance to the United States Navy and their service with the custom-crafted Navy Pride Personalized Men's Bracelet, a fine jewelry design exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Personalize it! Provide 1, 2 or 3 initials to be engraved on the center plate of this personalized men's bracelet
- Masterfully handcrafted of gleaming solid stainless steel in a bold two-tone design with a polished and textured finish
- Center plate of this U.S. Navy ID bracelet showcases a highly-polished Navy emblem of eagle, flag and anchor, along with an etched "U.S. Navy"
- Reverse side of the center plate is boldly etched with "Valor," "Honor" and "Glory" beneath your engraved initials
- Your Navy personalized jewelry arrives in a jewelry pouch with a gift box, a perfect finishing touch for personal safekeeping and as a handsome Navy gift
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 8-1/2" L; 21.6 cm L
Neither the U.S. Navy nor any other component of the Department of Defense has approved, endorsed, or authorized this product.©2013 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved