Prince George Royal Heir Commemorative Collector Plate
Edition limited to 2,013! Crafted of fine porcelain with family portrait, monogram, ornate border, 22K gold rim. Satin-lined presentation box.
Measures 11- 7/8" in diameter
- $169.99 US
- $19.99 US
With the arrival of Prince George on July 22, 2013, two hearts became three in the latest chapter of Princess Catherine and Prince William's fairy tale romance. Now, commemorate the newest addition to the royal family and own an important part of history with the Gallery Edition Prince George - Our Royal Heir Collector Plate exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. Honoring the year in which Prince George was born, only 2,013 commemorative collector plates will ever be made!
Crafted of fine porcelain by the Master Artisans of Australian Fine China under the dual hallmarks of AFC and The Bradford Exchange, this limited-edition royal baby collector plate showcases vivid portraits of the royal family, surrounded by an ornate border with traditional filigree. The design is crowned with Catherine and William's monogram, and their child's name and birth date are inscribed in an elegant style for the beautiful finishing touch. A luxurious rim of 22K gold enhances the presentation. Plus, it arrives in a deluxe, satin-lined presentation box, making a unique presentation for your royal collectibles or a stunning gift. Strong demand is anticipated. Don't delay, order now!
- Celebrate the next chapter in Prince William and Princess Kate's fairy tale romance and own a piece of history with the Gallery Edition Prince George - Our Royal Heir Collector Plate, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Commemorates the birth of Prince William and Kate Middleton's first child on July, 22, 2013
- Exquisitely crafted of fine porcelain by the Master Artisans of Australian Fine China under the dual hallmarks of AFC and The Bradford Exchange and showcases vivid portraits of the royal family at its center
- An ornate border featuring traditional filigree, Catherine and William's monogram, Prince George's royal title and birth date, plus a 22K-gold rim enhances the presentation
- Arrives in a deluxe, satin-lined presentation box, making the perfect presentation for your royal collectibles or a unique gift
- Edition limited to only 2,013 collector plates worldwide, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 11-7/8" in diameter; 30.2 cm in diameter