Ted Blaylock "Soaring Sentinels" Headdress And Dreamcatcher
Limited edition! Native American-inspired headdress and dreamcatcher wall decor features Ted Blaylock eagle art, real feathers, leather, beads, more!
Measures 16" W x 27" H
- $125.00 US
- $15.99 US
Since ancient times, eagles have been revered as soaring sentinels of the sky, watching over earth below. Now this Native American-inspired headdress and dreamcatcher wall decor pays tribute to time-honored traditions and the spirit of the eagle with superb craftsmanship and breathtaking art by acclaimed artist Ted Blaylock portraying the eagle in flight, available only from The Bradford Exchange. Introducing the Soaring Sentinels Masterpiece Wall Decor, a true statement piece over 2 feet high and almost 1-1/2 feet wide!
Thoughtfully designed and meticulously handcrafted, this limited-edition wall decor features a bold headdress with almost 60 genuine feathers fanned out to create a traditional "halo" effect. The headdress boasts sculpted bison horns, simulated turquoise adornments and real beads, all surrounding a central medallion showcasing Mr. Blaylock's vision of a mighty eagle soaring over the earth, recreated in vivid color and detail. Another Ted Blaylock eagle portrait is masterfully printed on a genuine leather dreamcatcher hanging below the headdress. The dreamcatcher is hand-tied to its sculpted frame with real leather lacing, and features more real feathers and dramatic beading. Strong demand is expected for this magnificent presentation, so don't wait. Order now!
- A stunning tribute to traditions honoring eagles, the soaring sentinels of the sky, unites a Native American-inspired headdress and dreamcatcher into a bold work of wall decor showcasing acclaimed artist Ted Blaylock's eagle art, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Two of Mr. Blaylock's dramatic portraits of eagles in flight are showcased in this bold masterwork, one on the headdress and one on the genuine leather dreamcatcher, each reproduced in vivid color and detail
- The headdress features almost 60 genuine feathers fanned out to create a traditional "halo" effect, along with sculpted bison horns, simulated turquoise adornments and real beads
- The dreamcatcher is hand-tied to its sculpted frame with real leather lacing, and features more real feathers and dramatic beading
- Edition limited to 295 crafting days, so order now!
- Accompanied by a hand-numbered Certificate authenticating your collectible wall decor is an original from The Bradford Exchange
- Measures 16" W x 27" H; 40.6 cm W x 68.6 cm H
©2013 The Bradford Exchange. All rights reserved.